A collection of small scripts / applications which I have written over the years, and now provide free in the hopes they may be useful to others.
- dbpdo.php - A class library containing functions simplifying many common operations such as selecting/inserting/updating data in tables. Makes use of the PHP PDO database interface.
- PHPRSSReader - A object orientated multi format capable RSS Reader class for PHP5 (RSS/Atom/RDF). It is flexible such that new XML formats can be read simply by changing the array based configuration options.
- FileZilla / EditPlus Sync - A small PHP script that can be used to copy a specific folder in FileZilla's sites list (sitemanager.xml) to a new sitemanager.xml file, and also copy EditPlus FTP accounts (ftp2.ini), which have a specific description prefix to a new file. Suitable for use when e.g. moving a development (set of FTP sites) to a new computer / laptop.
- SMS via GSM Modem - A PHP class to send SMS messages via a GSM modem attached to the computers serial port (Windows only).
- Apache Log Search Term Finder - A simple and fast PHP script that will read through an Apache log file and extract the search terms / keywords from the referrer string (i.e. the phrase that the user typed into Google to reach your website). Uses a regular expression based on Google Analytics Experts Override Bid Term filter.